[Nottingham] [NSFW] My "niche adult blog" - for those to whom this makes sense

James Moore jmthelostpacket at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 19 12:04:01 UTC 2012

Wow, OK...

This Summer's fashion tip for you, Rory: Orange. With sleeves. :x

Sort of on topic, I made a couple videos a while ago and posted them on
Youtube. I credited the soundtrack, and got a complaint from UMG. I
wrote UMG back and pasted the response verbatim on the video: I have no
contract with UMG, I do not promote them nor do I contract with their
dogs in the RIAA. If Scott Stapp had a complaint (he wrote the song
therefore owns any copyright as far as I'm concerned, not some boardroom
exec), then he should get in touch. So far, the video is still up and
Scott Stapp actually wrote me and said "well done"!