[Nottingham] Local security exploit

Dylan Swift dylan.swift at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 22:07:50 UTC 2012

I'm running Fedora 14 on a laptop - as soon as I press ctrl+alt the
password prompt comes up. Also there is no dedicated * key. If I get a
chance tomorrow I'll try it with an external keyboard.

xorg-x11-server-Xorg-1.9.5-2.fc14.x86_64

Dylan

http://about.me/dylanswift
http://tungle.me/dylanswift
http://emailcharter.org/index.html