[Nottingham] Choosing a Printer

Jason Irwin jasonirwin73 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 23:08:48 UTC 2012

I'm digging around trying to find a printer just now and found a few
links that I thought people might find useful.
1) HP printer list detailing compatibility
http://hplipopensource.com/hplip-web/supported_devices/combined.html

2) Continuous Ink Systems (save money on that there ink)
http://www.continuous-ink-systems.co.uk/index.html
(Others are probably available)

I quite like the look of the OfficeJet Pro L7760, but it's probably a
big big for my needs.  I'm only considering HP printers as these are the
only ones I have any confidence in working (scan, copy, print, photos
etc).  But if anyone knows of a Cannon, Brother or Epson all-in-one that
works well with GNU/Linux, let me know.

--
Jason Irwin