[Nottingham] Google morphing into a pan-dimensional "facebook"?

Michael Erskine msemtd at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 30 11:02:05 UTC 2012

On 30 January 2012 10:09, Martin <martin at ml1.co.uk> wrote:
> On 30/01/12 10:00, Jason Irwin wrote:
>>> Are there enough of us to hire say three "NLUG" hosts in three different
>>> datacentres?
>> I don't think so, judging by the numbers who turn up for the talks!
>> *wags cyber-finger of shame at the lurkers*
> Oooer... I hope I've not lost too many down the recursive rabbit hole! :-(

The lurkers from Nottingham Hackspace[1] don't attend the talks due to
the clash with our main open on Wednesdays.

Now, if you held your talks _AT_ the hackspace then there is bound to
be plenty of mutually beneficial crossover!

BTW: we've had some useful keysignings at the HackSpace and there's
plenty of interest in PKE here.

[1] http://nottinghack.org.uk/

Regards,
Michael.