[Nottingham] Website tweaks

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Tue Jul 3 11:29:59 UTC 2012

On 03/07/12 01:33, Rory Holland wrote:
> Oh thank God for that. I have a web design client called Martin, and
> when I recieved an email at 1 in the morning saying "Website Tweaks" I
> feared the worst

So what you doing up at that early hour?!...

Or you doing the "real programmers don't work 9 to 5, unless that is 9pm
to 5am" ;-)

> Good job!

The wrong Martin or the tweaks?

Aside, everyone:

This mailist is archived (as are other public lists) and copied on
various other sites around the web. Please DO NOT include anyone's email
address in the quote line. And especially no "mailto:" quotes!!! You are
guaranteed to get the quoted victim blacklisted for spam...

--
-    Martin Lomas    - OpenPGP (GPG/PGP) Public Key: 0xCEE1D3B7