[Nottingham] imap is duplicating emails multiple times...

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Fri Jul 13 11:32:53 UTC 2012

Folks,

Anyone seen this one? There's various examples listed on the web but no
clear cause or solution detailed for what I've found...

I'm running a cyrus-imap server (amongst others) and some users see
their emails replicated multiple times for particular mail folders. They
use Thunderbird and also whatever mobile device they have to connect in...

The replicated mail has exactly the same file contents, but with a
different imap generated file name.

This is on a system that works fine for most users and has been running
fine for some time now.

Any ideas?

-    Martin Lomas    - OpenPGP (GPG/PGP) Public Key: 0xCEE1D3B7
- martin @ ml1 co uk - Import from   hkp://subkeys.pgp.net   or
- ------------------ - http:// ml1 .co .uk/martin_ml1_co_uk.gpg