[Nottingham] Email Format - question

David Aldred davidaldred at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 11:10:12 UTC 2012

On 16 July 2012 11:56, Martin wrote:

> And yes... Multiple nested quoted sigs do get tedious! Especially so
> when there is ever-increasing whitespace included at the end. Even more
> so when it's just device manufacturer advertising!

Blackberry signatures can be edited to take out the 'sent from Blackberry'
if you want, and the only Android device I've got available respects
general gMail settings in its gMail app.  I don't know about iDevices,
though.

Having said which, I've left my Blackberry mail sig saying 'via
Blackberry'; people then know I'm not at my usual desk and can make the
necessary allowances.   I've found that 'sent via mobile' didn't have the
same recognition.

David Aldred