[Nottingham] Bletchley Park Visit - now with actual date!

Jason Irwin jasonirwin73 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 11:11:39 UTC 2012

The chosen date: Sunday 9th September

Last known list of visitors (10 (2)):
> Me +1
> Martin +1
> Stef +1
> Ian
> John
> Chris and Allison
(> David +1) I know you've recently been, not sure if you want to go
back again so soon.  Could you let me know, please

Mode of transport: At the moment is is personal automocraptions, but we
could look into a minibus if numbers warrant and we can get one cheap.
If we're taking our own vehicles, we can just meet-up at a services or
Bletchley itself.  If we go by minibus, the driver will need addresses
and we can sort a pick-up/drop-off route.

Booking: A block booking might be cheaper/easier for us and them, so we
need a definitive list of attendees.  The drop-dead date for
confirmation is Friday August 3rd (to give those who only get the digest
a chance).

After that I'll book the numbers and you are committed.
If you find you can't go, feel free to find a replacement body; just let
Martin or me know.

--
Jason Irwin