[Nottingham] Bletchley Park Visit - now with actual date!

david at gbenet.com david at gbenet.com
Thu Jul 26 19:33:06 UTC 2012

On 26/07/12 04:33, Rich Lovely wrote:
> Add me to the list, potentially with a couple more:  I had some
> interest last time from DevSoc (the software development society at
> NTU). I've given them until Saturday to respond.
>
> On 25 July 2012 12:13, Jason Irwin <jasonirwin73 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> The chosen date: Sunday 9th September
>>
>> Last known list of visitors (10 (2)):
>>> Me +1
>>> Martin +1
>>> Stef +1
>>> Ian
>>> John
>>> Chris and Allison
>> (> David +1) I know you've recently been, not sure if you want to go
>> back again so soon.  Could you let me know, please
>>
>> Mode of transport: At the moment is is personal automocraptions, but we
>> could look into a minibus if numbers warrant and we can get one cheap.
>> If we're taking our own vehicles, we can just meet-up at a services or
>> Bletchley itself.  If we go by minibus, the driver will need addresses
>> and we can sort a pick-up/drop-off route.
>>
>> Booking: A block booking might be cheaper/easier for us and them, so we
>> need a definitive list of attendees.  The drop-dead date for
>> confirmation is Friday August 3rd (to give those who only get the digest
>> a chance).
>>
>> After that I'll book the numbers and you are committed.
>> If you find you can't go, feel free to find a replacement body; just let
>> Martin or me know.
>>
>> --
>> Jason Irwin

Hi Rich,

Well I'd like to go again - I've got a season ticket of sorts. I hope to get a Triumph
Bonneville 865cc by August - having been there once before your sat nav will put you in the
wrong place! I know the way!! I don't think Carolyn will be up for it cos she's working that
Friday and Saturday.

David

- --
https://linuxcounter.net/user/512854.html - http://gbenet.com/blog - cryptology - for books