[Nottingham] Bletchley Park Visit - now with actual date!

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Tue Jul 31 23:37:12 UTC 2012

On 30/07/12 22:42, Duncan wrote:
> On 29/07/12 23:55, Nick Leverton wrote:
[---]
>> http://www.tnmoc.org/news/current-projects/icl-system-25-restoration-during-2012
>>

> Given the interest in the museum; Eric Foxley[1] amassed an appreciable
> collection of old computers and parts which he donated to the museum at
> Bletchley.  He lives locally and is willing to give a talk on old computers
> and his former collection if people are interested.  Let me know if you are.
>
> [1] http://www.chezfred.org.uk/University/ComputerXHistory/index.htm

Thanks for that.

Certainly interesting for a follow-on talk...

Further discussion at the next Blue Moon Beers?

-    Martin Lomas    - OpenPGP (GPG/PGP) Public Key: 0xCEE1D3B7
- martin @ ml1 co uk - Import from   hkp://subkeys.pgp.net   or
- ------------------ - http:// ml1 .co .uk/martin_ml1_co_uk.gpg