[Nottingham] [Social] *TODAY* Wed 20/06/2012: Organ Grinding a Shabab (Martin)

john.whitehead at romo.com john.whitehead at romo.com
Wed Jun 20 12:48:50 UTC 2012

Excellent - looking forward to it.

John

----- Message from Martin <martin at ml1.co.uk> on Wed, 20 Jun 2012 10:56:17
+0100 -----
Subject: Re: [Nottingham] [Social] *TODAY* Wed 20/06/2012: Organ Grinding
a Shabab

Folks,

*TODAY* Wed 20/06/2012:

> Somewhere new and somewhere old tomorrow for ale and culinary delights:
>
> Organ Grinding a Shabab
> http://nottingham.lug.org.uk/event/organ-grinding-a-shabab
>

> Note that the Shabab is a Bring-Your-Own if you want any _alcoholic_
> drinks. Depending on the phase of the religious year, you may need to
> take out the empties yourself also!
>
> We may well reconvene back around Canning Circus later to watch the
> Summer Solstice roll by :-)

All welcome!

See ya there,

This e-mail is private and may be confidential and is for the intended recipient only. If misdirected, please notify us by replying to this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient you are strictly prohibited from using, printing, copying, distributing or disseminating this e-mail or any information contained in it.

Romo Ltd is a limited liability company registered in England with registered number 385709.

We use reasonable endeavours to virus scan all E-mails leaving the firm but no warranty is given that this E-mail and any attachments are virus free. You should undertake your own virus checking. The right to monitor E-mail communications through our networks is reserved by us.