[Nottingham] Choosing a Printer

Jason Irwin jasonirwin73 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 13:00:10 UTC 2012

On 26/03/12 13:51, Martin wrote:
> ... And are you /really/ going to be using an old fashioned *fax* ?!
> I've had that facility available for years and it's seen use perhaps
> every other 2 years or so for a few pages...
Probably not.  I wanted scan, colour and duplex, fax just came with.
But as I have it, I can at least use it.

Now the question is, does Virgin Media offer the "distinctive ring"
service to the printer knows it's an incoming fax?

I guess I can always fax the office the plethora of docs they expect me
to sign, or perhaps I could use GPG instead.  That'd confuse 'em!

--
Jason Irwin