[Nottingham] [Talk] *Tomorrow* Wednesday 02/05/2012: GPG Partytime!... and DEEMail?

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Tue May 1 18:31:38 UTC 2012

Folks,

Reminder for those doing the keysigning at our meetup *Tomorrow*
Wednesday 02/05/2012:

GPG Partytime! & DEEMail?
http://nlug ml1 co uk/event/gpg-partytime-deemail

(Add the dots! Damn anti-spam silliness :-( )

#####
For those wishing to be Trusted with their presence, please bring along
photo-id (passport or photo driving license for example), their own Key
ID number, and key ‘fingerprint’ printed out on paper. See part way down
the SeahorseGPG example for what the “Key ID” and “Fingerprint” look like.

The printed-out-on-paper is important as a means of indelible
communication that can’t be easily forged. There’s also QR codes that
can be printed to convey the details… Thoughts on that?

Also, we have no WiFi at the Fellows venue, so we have to be thorough
and low-tech! ;-)

Note that no signed keys should be uploaded directly. As discussed
elsewhere: To avoid any possibility of fraud, the signed key must be
emailed to the email address for that key so that the real owner can
choose to upload the signed key.

Lets party!

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UserDays/01232010/SeahorseGPG
#####

--
-    Martin Lomas    - OpenPGP (GPG/PGP) Public Key: 0xCEE1D3B7