[Nottingham] Key-signing party?

david at gbenet.com david at gbenet.com
Sat May 5 19:58:43 UTC 2012

On 05/05/12 20:36, TJ wrote:

> Hi David,
>
> sorry just got on my computer since the key signing party
>
> tj
> On 05/05/2012 13:13, david at gbenet.com wrote:
>> Hi All,
>
>> I did a quick check on the people's public keys - apart from one key which was not
>> available to sign. I then signed people's keys. None of those keys have been updated to a
>> key-server and no one's signed my key.
>
>> So what's going on?
>
>> David

Hi TJ,

I've been told to get off my laptop! I'd lost my desktop environment - no matter what I did
no luck! So I plugged in the ethernet cable and did an upgrade - that did the trick.

I shall now upload my  key to a key server - so  refresh your keys say 24 hours and you
should get my new signed public key.

I think it was Keith who supplied his key  ID and fingerprint - but it was not possible to
download his key - I suspect he has not uploaded to a key server.

I'm off to Grimsby - on Tuesday to rip up and then lay new floorboards for my girlfriend but
will be back for the next meet on Wednesday. Perhaps we can make key-signing a regular event

Cheers

David

- --
“See the sanity of the man! No gods, no angels, no demons, no body. Nothing of the
kind.Stern, sane,every brain-cell perfect and complete even at the moment of death. No
delusion.” https://linuxcounter.net/user/512854.html