[Nottingham] Key-signing party?

Keith Palmer keith-palmer at ntlworld.com
Sat May 5 20:02:02 UTC 2012

Hi David,

I have had a similar problem, I couldn't find yours on the key server
(hkp://keys.gnupg.net), but got the others okay and signed them.

Not emailed them yet, as KGpg isn't set up to work with evolution as
standard and haven't found out how to change that yet.

I guess it was mine that you couldn't find. I think that was because I
hadn't exported it to the key server (I thought it did it automatically
when you created your key, but I guess not). Done it know, so hopefully
sorted.

Not sure why I could find yours, did anyone else have a problem?

Cheers

Keith