[Nottingham] Bletchley Park Visit?

David Aldred davidaldred at gmail.com
Thu May 10 08:54:30 UTC 2012

It's a rotational code, with a couple of incorrect transformations.
  Main clues:

Assuming punctuation is reliable,
 - M'q at the beginning can only reasonably be 'I'd' or I'm'.
- 'M'pp' later is probably 'I'll' - confirming that M stays mapped to 'I',
so there's nothing too complicated going on

Then note that q is four characters off m, and p is four characters off l,
and the guesses on 'I'm' and I'll' work out.

The rest is left as an exercise for the reader.  But he seems to have
messed up on w and y, unless he's done one of those tricks like treating v
and w as equivalent to fit the alphabet into a 5x5 grid....

David Aldred