[Nottingham] Desktop Upgrade

Joshua Lock incandescant at gmail.com
Fri May 11 15:34:48 UTC 2012

On 11 May 2012 00:23, Jason Irwin <jasonirwin73 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 10/05/12 23:38, Joshua Lock wrote:
>> *cough* Auto Move Windows extension *cough*
>> http://www.webupd8.org/2011/09/gnome-shell-make-applications-start-on.html
>
> Yup, that is one redeeming feature of Gnome Shell, lots of extensions
> coming in after the devs backed down.  And I hear a scandalous rumour
> the the "Power off" button is back!

The Auto Move Extensions is an "official" extension written and
maintained by the Shell authors and released at the same time as the
shell, not sure that counts as having "backed down".

Power off has always been there, too. I've used it every day for the
past year or so since the Shell was first released.

Joshua
--
Joshua Lock