[Nottingham] feel like a newbie all over again

Barry Drake ubuntu-advertising at gmx.com
Tue May 15 11:57:06 UTC 2012

On 15/05/12 12:51, Godfrey Nix wrote:
> So I will spend a bit of time getting familiar with SUSE. Regards, Godfrey

Hi Godfrey ....  Good to see you on this list.  Usually we meet up in
other strange places.  I won't be at the meet tomorrow, but I do like to
go to the ones at the canal pub from time to time.  But then I enjoy a
couple of the rather nice beers they have there.

Your post has convinced me to stay with Ubuntu!

Regards,        Barry.

http://ubuntuadverts.org/