[Nottingham] Roll up, roll up, for what's next at NLUG...

david at gbenet.com david at gbenet.com
Thu May 17 22:13:34 UTC 2012

On 17/05/12 21:55, Martin wrote:
> On 17/05/12 21:40, david at gbenet.com wrote:
> [---]
>> As for Caroline - its Carolyn - and am thinking of giving her a
>> Linux LUbuntu laptop! Just to make her happy. Yes she enjoyed her
>> night out - she was quite flattered by all the attention -and the
>> guy that asked if she was Jackie!!!
>
> I wasn't too far off then! :-)
>
> Shame the rest of us were far too scary for her random suitor... :-P
> Quite a giggle :-)
>

>> She thought that TJ was a little hard done by - the distribution of
>> costs was a little unfair as he did not eat or drink as much as
>> anyone else.I think she thinks we are a little geeky ...
>
> So only a /little geekie/ ?...
>
> For TJ, I'm sure we can redistribute some beers/cider on the next
> social ;-)
>

>> I  am going to copy all the crypto pdfs I've got to my web site -
>> that way people can just download what they want.
>
> All ok for redistribution?
>

> Dreaming of keys and key signing and crypto...
>
> Cheers,
> Martin

Well Carolyn just phoned - she asks "is their any women linux users?" I said I dunno - I
think if there were some women to chat too ...................

Am going to focus on the web site in the morning - I've got to re-learn to do me blog!!!!!

So I will keep you  posted!!

David

- --
“See the sanity of the man! No gods, no angels, no demons, no body. Nothing of the
kind.Stern, sane,every brain-cell perfect and complete even at the moment of death. No
delusion.” https://linuxcounter.net/user/512854.html