[Nottingham] gbenet.com - news

david at gbenet.com david at gbenet.com
Sun May 20 19:50:16 UTC 2012

On 20/05/12 20:33, David Aldred wrote:
> http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/buddypress/ may be useful to you.
>
> David Aldred
>

> On 20 May 2012 19:36, david at gbenet.com <david at gbenet.com> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> I have installed WordPress for the new web site design. All I have to do
> now is add content
> to the site.
>
> The site will focus on cryptology - Linux and Windows. Books in pdf format
> and Windows CHM
> files. Lots of help and useful tips.
>
> I am not sure if we can build a community with WordPress - unless it's an
> add-on - like a
> forum-based site - you can add comments where appropriate.
>
> Anyone know of a good RSS feed on cryptology? Then do let me know!
>
> David

Hi David,

I've just this minute downloaded it! Now I've got to install it. Do you know much about
WordPress?

David

- --
“See the sanity of the man! No gods, no angels, no demons, no body. Nothing of the
kind.Stern, sane,every brain-cell perfect and complete even at the moment of death. No
delusion.” https://linuxcounter.net/user/512854.html - http://gbenet.com