[Nottingham] Is Deep Packet Inspection the death of smtp and http?

T.J long thing tall_long_thing at hotmail.com
Tue May 22 14:01:33 UTC 2012

General end users don't have a care in the world about privacy just look at the number of people who's facebook setting were set to the facebook's old standard of you don't need to even login to view someone's profile (I'm glad they changed that setting). but there are still a lot of profiles you can get a lot of details on just by login in e.g. I managed to find out where some lass who's a regular at the same cafe as me lived, her full name, and that she was an active member of a church in 5 mins with just her first name and the school she goes to
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange