[Nottingham] Is Deep Packet Inspection the death of smtp and http?

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Tue May 22 14:44:53 UTC 2012

> Only because I was bored and wondered how secure people kept there
> profiles apparently not very she's apparently a friend of a friend of
> a friend

And thus how, for some, silliness begins... Especially when all too easy...

What is it about mischievousness and anonymity?

Especially so when instead of Facebook you might have the DVLA database
and a wad of yellow plastic stickers?... Or worse?

And if you could make that "a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend
of a friend of a friend of a friend"... You could well end up with a
rustic Mongolian herder! ;-)

Assuming Mongolia is on the internet :-)

-    Martin Lomas    - OpenPGP (GPG/PGP) Public Key: 0xCEE1D3B7
- martin @ ml1 co uk - Import from   hkp://subkeys.pgp.net   or
- ------------------ - http:// ml1 .co .uk/martin_ml1_co_uk.gpg