[Nottingham] Fwd: The UK's cruelest cut

david at gbenet.com david at gbenet.com
Wed May 23 16:13:51 UTC 2012

On 23/05/12 17:07, Martin wrote:
> On 23/05/12 16:56, david at gbenet.com wrote:
>
>> Politics politics politics!!!!
>
>> David :)
>

> There's also:
>
> Advertising advertising advertising yet more advertising!
>
> Marketing!
>
> SPAM, SPAM, SPAM...
>
> And an entire recycling industry just for junk mail.
>

> And then to get back on-topic, there's also:
>
> Developers! Developers!! Developers!!!
>
> Resplendent with a strange funky gibbon dance and sweaty armpits.
>

> I'll let someone else dredge up the unfortunate Youtube for that one...
>

> :-p
>
> Cheers, Martin

It's gone on for 30 odd years when I first knew and for centuries before - there are some
issues which need to be shared not like I sent you a coupon to get a 20 per cent discount
if you switched from Linux to Microsoft is it!!!!

Anyhow I'm an old lefty git and you will one day be old Mr Grey git!!!!

David :)

- --
“See the sanity of the man! No gods, no angels, no demons, no body. Nothing of the
kind.Stern, sane,every brain-cell perfect and complete even at the moment of death. No
delusion.” https://linuxcounter.net/user/512854.html - http://gbenet.com