[Nottingham] Fwd: The UK's cruelest cut

david at gbenet.com david at gbenet.com
Wed May 23 17:29:39 UTC 2012

On 23/05/12 17:51, Martin wrote:
> On 23/05/12 17:13, david at gbenet.com wrote:
>
>> It's gone on for 30 odd years when I first knew and for centuries
>> before - there are some issues which need to be shared ...
>
> And there's worse and more widespread than that for today's news,
> including such as the poisoning of schoolgirls in Afghanistan, death
> by drinking bleach of a girl in India/Pakistan, persecution and death
> by burning in Tibet, drugs cartel massacre in Mexico, exploitation,
> and unfortunately lots more.
>

> All good stuff to include as the discussions wander over a few beers
> at a meet-up.
>
> Also, Avaaz already have an excellent and strong campaigning machine.
> Far beyond our small maillist.
>

> Now... If we can set up our own revolution for FLOSS and the RasPi? :-)
>
> Can we convert Nottingham City Council and Nottinghamshire Borough
> Council to go all FLOSS for the benefit of all?
>
> (And convert some of the leaders salaries into services and benefits
> for the community!)
>
> Home grown local Revolution?
>

> Cheers,
> Martin

BTW Do you have any experience with WordPress?

David - Vivi-The Revolution!!!!!!
Did you get my e-mail in regard to tux?

- --
“See the sanity of the man! No gods, no angels, no demons, no body. Nothing of the
kind.Stern, sane,every brain-cell perfect and complete even at the moment of death. No
delusion.” https://linuxcounter.net/user/512854.html - http://gbenet.com