[Nottingham] Running Ubuntu at Nottingham Uni

Cat Clarkson envengcat at googlemail.com
Thu May 24 17:18:22 UTC 2012

Taking a step back from support, itd be quite nice for IT to let us have
linux installed on our PCs, but locking bios makes that impossible
(right?).. That definitely bothered me more than knowing id be unsupported.

I also seem to remember a couple of years ago when netbooks got big there
being ubuntu guides to connect to uon-secure etc? Do these no longer exist?