[Nottingham] Quality of Service and Torrents

Jason Irwin jasonirwin73 at gmail.com
Tue May 29 17:40:33 UTC 2012

Anyone know much about this and could maybe point me in the right
direction, please?

I'd like to help seed a bunch of torrents without maxing out my
broadband and being put on the naughty step by Virgin Media.

Which leads to the second question.  I want to host the torrents on a
server and whilst I am not averse to the command line, I'd prefer to use
a GUI (or web interface) to manage things (server does not have X
installed).  Does anyone know of a torrent client that can do this?

Jason Irwin