[Nottingham] For info Fedora 17 out today

Jason Irwin jasonirwin73 at gmail.com
Wed May 30 07:30:21 UTC 2012

On 29/05/12 23:12, Martin wrote:
> Notable points for me are the /usr change, the kvm sandboxing and
> associated virtualisation improvements, and the selinux improvements.
Yup, saw the info on the sandboxing and thought that looked interesting.
 Not sure I'd have much use for it, but I am about to try Fedora 17
under a VM to see if I prefer it to Ubuntu 12.04.  We shall see.

The changing of the file structure is something that is going to be
coming to all GNU/Linux at some point I think.  We no longer need the
older divisions that were mostly determined by disc size AIUI.

--
Jason Irwin