[Nottingham] [Talks] Tue, Wed 06/11/2012: A Mixed Bag!

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Mon Nov 5 13:21:54 UTC 2012

Folks,

To synchronise with fellow groups, we have a good fun mixed-bag for this
coming week:

Tuesday 06/11/2012:

(Not NLUG! :-) )

GeekUp Nottingham Raspberry Jam
http://nottingham.lug.org.uk/event/geekup-nottingham-raspberry-jam

18:30 GeekUp Nottingham @ Cape, 23 Victoria St, Nottingham, NG1 2EW

Nottingham's Creative Quarter, and Nottingham Raspberry Pi User Group -
with Nottingham Hackspace and CISECO.

http://geekup.org/events/358/

And for NLUG:

Wednesday 07/11/2012:

Virtually Here
http://nottingham.lug.org.uk/event/virtually-here

19:30 Linux Talk @ Fellows Moreton Clayton

We’ve had the ‘Wow!’ and the ‘how’ in our previous installment, until we
were then hit by some real world reality… This picks up from where we
left off. For any newcomers, you can have an abbreviated teaser to lead
you in to where we are or where we might be… All presented by the power
of the Raspberry Pi!

Also, keysigning.

Also, also:

All the usual discussions and beer and grub and general meet-up…

All welcome,

-    Martin Lomas    - OpenPGP (GPG/PGP) Public Key: 0xCEE1D3B7
- martin @ ml1 co uk - Import from   hkp://subkeys.pgp.net   or
- ------------------ - http:// ml1 .co .uk/martin_ml1_co_uk.gpg