[Nottingham] HTC One S

Jason Irwin jasonirwin73 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 09:09:11 UTC 2012

Before I do something I regret, any opinions on the HTC One S?

I've chosen that over the likes of the SIII/One X because:
1) It's cheaper (only £18 a month with free handset)
2) It's actually smaller than the black monolith from 2001
3) It's slated to get Jelly Bean, unlike the One V

Only downside with it I can see is the slightly weak battery, so daily
charging will be required.  But then all modern smartphones get spanked
by my aged Nokia in the endurance stakes.

Just wondered if people had any experience of this one.

--
Jason Irwin