[Nottingham] HTC One S

David Aldred davidaldred at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 11:30:56 UTC 2012

Giffgaff has two plans: £12/month unlimited (no tethering), and £10/month
for 1GB (tethering allowed).

You'd have to think through your intended use, to be honest.   If you're
not planning on streaming video and music on 3G, 1Gb is actually quite a
lot.  But if you're planning on using it a lot as a tether, or watching
video while out of reach of wifi, then it's not much.

(I actually use only a few megabytes chargeable on my phone each month, but
it spends a lot of its time within reach of wifi (and so uses wifi in
preference to 3G; also it's a BlackBerry so a lot of its data is
non-chargeable, given the Blackberry addon).

David Aldred