[Nottingham] HTC One S

Jason Irwin jasonirwin73 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 13:40:36 UTC 2012

On 20/11/12 13:02, Camilo Mesias wrote:
> It's £239 direct from Google, so with a low cost sim compares well to
> £20/month 'deals'.
That is a fair bit cheaper than Amazon!  In fact, that's less than the
HTC on Amazon.
You're right Cam; the Nexus 4 on GiffGaff (or similar) is a lot more
phone for not much more cost (circa £160 over 2 years).
Just a shame it's sold out!

> Of course you have to pay up front as well as £10/month instead of
> paying the £20 each month. You'd have the benefit of not being in a
> contract...
That's a point.  I could do £10 a month and if that turns out not to be
enough...

> Either way if you really want tethering then it's reasonable to expect
> to pay a bit more for it...
Data is data, there's often a usage cap/fair use policy.  But if one
agrees to a contract that says "Thou shalt not tether"...

Great...so now I have more options than I know what to do with.  :)

Still, my PAC is good for 30 days so there's no panic yet.

--
Jason Irwin