[Nottingham] [Social] *TODAY* Wednesday 21/11/2012: A Shabab Monkey!

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Fri Nov 23 17:36:41 UTC 2012

On 21/11/12 14:20, Martin wrote:
> Folks,
>
> *TODAY* Wednesday 21/11/2012:
>

>>> A little something to cheer you up and warm you up on these quickly
>>> darkening nights:
>>>
>>> A Shabab Monkey!
>>> http://nottingham.lug.org.uk/event/a-shabab-monkey
>>>

>>> They are just too good a combination to not add into the near Christmas
>>> cheer!

Indeed, that was rather good. Very good beer, good cheer, and the Shabab
seems to be timeless. Excellent food for a good evening.

Hope John made it out of the Organ Grinder in time for his bus... :-)

Next talk is where we can compare Christmas ideas/goodies and tech news.

We've got the option of either of Wed or Tues. Any strong preferences
for which day?

And our Christmas nosh is to be at The Roundhouse. Menu and details
nearer the time.

-    Martin Lomas    - OpenPGP (GPG/PGP) Public Key: 0xCEE1D3B7
- martin @ ml1 co uk - Import from   hkp://subkeys.pgp.net   or
- ------------------ - http:// ml1 .co .uk/martin_ml1_co_uk.gpg