[Nottingham] HTC One S

Jason Irwin jasonirwin73 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 16:23:39 UTC 2012

On 23/11/12 21:24, john.whitehead at romo.com wrote:
> Just noticed a deal on Amazon for the black HTC :-
> http://www.amazon.co.uk/HTC-One-Sim-Free-Smartphone/dp/tech-data/B007H7G6IE/ref=de_a_smtd
Nice find, but at that price I'm still leaning towards the 3 deal which
would cost £432 over 2 years and would (for me) include all calls, texts
and Internet.  Which, with my naturalised Scottish penny-pinching, works
out to be about the same as GiffGaff without the up-front expense.

Picking a phone and a provider is a PITA.  There always seems to be one
feature missing (e.g. no microSD on the One S).  It's like that sit
around and have a meeting "So chaps, how can we be sure we are going to
piss off as many prospective customers as possible?"

J.