[Nottingham] Bletchley Park - Finalising (Jason Irwin)

john.whitehead at romo.com john.whitehead at romo.com
Wed Sep 5 12:11:42 UTC 2012

> ----- Message from Jason Irwin on Tue, 04 Sep 2012 14:28:43 +0100 -----
>
> [Nottingham] Bletchley Park - Finalising
>
> > Final list of known visitors (14):
> > Me +1
> > Martin +1 (transport not required)
> > Stef +1
> > Ian
> > John +1
> > Chris and Allison
> > Rich L.
> > David
> > Nick L.
>
> > Cost: £14 per head (£12 for Bletchley, £2 for the National Museum of
Computing)
> > (Concessions are available - so bring ID!)
>
> When: 9th September, assembling somewhere around 0730 for a 0930 start
at Bletchley.

I'm having trouble picking up Andy & Stef due to the crap nature of Sunday
public transport. I might have to pick them up from Belper, which will add
an hour to the journey. Can we please delay arrival @ Bletchley until 1030
?

I might not be able to make tonight. If I don't, can Jason please email me
using my personal email address as I only get the digests to my work
address.

John