[Nottingham] Bletchley Park - Finalising (TIME CHANGE!)

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Fri Sep 7 14:53:10 UTC 2012

On 06/09/12 09:58, Jason Irwin wrote:
> On 05/09/12 13:13, john.whitehead at romo.com wrote:
>> Final list of known visitors (14):
>> Me +1 (biking it)
>> Martin +1 (transport not required)
>> Stef +1 (going with John)
>> Ian
>> John +1
>> Chris and Allison
>> Rich L. (requires a lift - any takers?)
>> David
>> Nick L. (driving, 3 seats spare)
>
>> Cost: £14 per head (£12 for Bletchley, £2 for the National Museum of
>> Computing)
>> (Concessions are available - so bring ID!)
>
>> When: 9th September, assembling somewhere around 0730 for a 1030 start
>> at Bletchley.
> TIME CHANGE!  Speaking as supreme overfiend of this little jaunt, the
> time has been changed to 1030 to help those burdened by the sub-standard
> UK public transport system.

Good catch. Fine on that.

> Make your own way to Bletchley, and we'll just meet there.  Going to be
> easier than trying to hook-up at services or something.

Meet up somewhere inside near-ish the gate? Somewhere good to loiter?
Coordinate on the morning via mobile from who-ever gets there first?

> Please make sure you at least have Martin's and my phone number; then
> you can call if you are late/lost/whatever.
>
> Contact me off-list and I'll give you mine.

Please contact offlist for the numbers...

See you folks there Sunday.

(Sorry for lifts, Sarah and myself will already be south of here, so
meet directly there.)

Looking good!

-    Martin Lomas    - OpenPGP (GPG/PGP) Public Key: 0xCEE1D3B7
- martin @ ml1 co uk - Import from   hkp://subkeys.pgp.net   or
- ------------------ - http:// ml1 .co .uk/martin_ml1_co_uk.gpg