[Nottingham] [Talk] Wednesday 03/10/2012: Key Goodies – barCamp Debrief!

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Fri Sep 28 18:38:25 UTC 2012

Folks,

Wednesday 03/10/2012:

Slight change to the schedule to bring our own mini-barcamp! :-)

Key Goodies – barCamp Debrief!
http://nottingham.lug.org.uk/event/key-goodies-demo

Inspired and enthused from the Blackpool barCamp, we can see if we can
conjure a little of our own barCamping, interspersed with a few snippets
of the best of what was seen over at the recent Blackpool barCamp. This
can cover almost all and any subjects!

Also, for those wishing to update their keysigning, please bring along
your various cryptic bits of paper to party. For those unsure or
curious, the why/what/how of keysigning can well be one of the
"10-minutes" talks ;-)

All at our usual:

Fellows Morton and Clayton

    7:30pm: Meet
    8:00pm: mini-impromptue-barCamp “Fellows Morton Clayton”

See ya there!

-    Martin Lomas    - OpenPGP (GPG/PGP) Public Key: 0xCEE1D3B7
- martin @ ml1 co uk - Import from   hkp://subkeys.pgp.net   or
- ------------------ - http:// ml1 .co .uk/martin_ml1_co_uk.gpg