[Nottingham] A Colossus of a Lego set - Bletchley Park Visit #2?

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Tue Aug 13 15:14:23 UTC 2013

On 06/08/13 13:19, Jason Irwin wrote:
> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/08/06/lego_colossus/

Thanks for that. Comment duly added to:

Unravelling an Enigma
http://nottingham.lug.org.uk/2012/09/unravelling-an-enigma/3513

Which is also a good reminder of our visit there nearly a year ago...

Since then TNMOC have added a few more glowing tubes and clanking relays
and an awful lot more of the spaghetti tangle of wires to keep yet
another power station busy...

Time for a revisit?!

We woz there 09/09/2012 so we ain't got many weekends to go to reuse our
tickets...

Who's game for 24th or 25th Sept for a daytrip to Bletchley?

(The Sat should be preferred so as not to be crowded out by the Milton
Keynes Raspberry Pi "Jam" sessions.)

-    Martin Lomas    - OpenPGP (GPG/PGP) Public Key: 0xCEE1D3B7
- martin @ ml1 co uk - Import from   hkp://subkeys.pgp.net   or
- ------------------ - http:// ml1 .co .uk/martin_ml1_co_uk.gpg