[Nottingham] Fwd: [Talk] Out at the Inn - Open night at the Falcon Inn, 5th December 2013 1930 onwards

Jason Irwin jasonirwin73 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 23:34:59 UTC 2013

Folks, next "talk" will be at the Falcon Inn on 5th December. Nothing
really planned as such, I'll just flap my gums about what I discovered
setting up this laptop. Be great to hear what others have been doing
(seeing is even better, demos are always good).

Please checky-the-linky for more details -
http://nlug.ml1.co.uk/event/out-at-the-inn-open-night-at-the-falcon-inn

As it says, if we have enough guaranteed attendees the Falcon can be asked
to keep the kitchen open. So please reply on the list if you will be coming
and you would like food. Otherwise it'll be bar snacks/your own
arrangements.

Cheers,

J.