[Nottingham] [Social] *TODAY* Wednesday 16/01/2013: An Auroral Food 'n' Beer

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Wed Jan 16 12:59:54 UTC 2013

Folks,

*TODAY* Wednesday 16/01/2013: An Auroral Food 'n' Beer

I hope the lingering snow isn't keeping everyone hibernating!! ;-)

>> For the first social nosh of the year, aptly with the Northern Lights
>> prominent at this time of year, let's go Auroral!
>
> Clicky map links on:
> http://nottingham.lug.org.uk/event/going-auroral
>

>> 7:30pm meet:
>>
>>> Next social nosh is to start at our old favourite Cock & Hoop on the
>>> Weekday Cross. Easy.
>>
>> Thence in an easterly direction 8pm to:
>>
>>> interestingly around the corner:
>>>
>>> aurora restaurant
>>> http://aurorarestaurant.org/main/?menus=january-2013
>>

>>> "a dining experience that rivals Nottingham’s top restaurants, but at a
>>> sensible price, a real foodies dream really"

That, the warmth of the Cock & Hoop, and Linux: Who could resist? :-)

See ya folks there,

-    Martin Lomas    - OpenPGP (GPG/PGP) Public Key: 0xCEE1D3B7
- martin @ ml1 co uk - Import from   hkp://subkeys.pgp.net   or
- ------------------ - http:// ml1 .co .uk/martin_ml1_co_uk.gpg