[Nottingham] Odd KDE thing

Dan Caseley dan at caseley.me.uk
Tue Jan 29 14:15:52 UTC 2013

I had the same thing on Mint 14 with Cinnamon a few weeks back. I'd added a
dodgy launcher via the startup tool. You could check, if your distro has an
equivalent, that all day of yours resolve...?

Dan

On 29 Jan 2013 10:28, "Jason Irwin" wrote:

> When I start KDE, it always opens a Nautilus window and I have no idea
why.
> I've checked "~/.kde/Autostart" and there's nothing in there; any other
ideas why KDE could be doing this and how to stop it?

> I've been trying out various DE's to find one I like, so I have a fair
bit of junk installed right now which is probably not helping.