[Nottingham] Introduction (Nottingham Perl Mongers)

James Green jkg at earth.li
Mon Jul 8 19:02:38 UTC 2013

Hi both, thanks for the responses

On 8 July 2013 16:11, Michael Erskine <msemtd at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Yes, Nottingham PerlMongers stopped being active due to lack of interest -
> I couldn't justify its existence with only me as a member so I packed it
> in! Let me know if you ever get any interest :)

Well at last count there're 3 confirmed attendees on the 25th... And this
is before I've got control of the website and mailing list
You could always come along and find out ;-)

> On 8 July 2013 12:36, Martin <martin at ml1.co.uk> wrote:
>

> Erk... We've just switched to Thursdays to fit in better for the main
>> conspirators. Also for a better chance of food and a bus home for
>> wherever we meet up!

That's not a bad idea :-) I'm looking into moving my quiz, since everything
interesting seems to suddenly happen on a Thursday, so maybe I'll still
make it one of these months!

> Your group will be very welcome to join up with our socials or to share
>> talks, especially for being nearby...

I dare say there'll be some overlap, at the very least!

Cheers all,

James