[Nottingham] Introduction (Nottingham Perl Mongers)

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Wed Jul 10 11:54:04 UTC 2013

On 10/07/13 11:13, Michael Erskine wrote:
> On 8 July 2013 20:02, James Green wrote:
>> Well at last count there're 3 confirmed attendees on the 25th... And this is before I've got control of the website and mailing list
>> You could always come along and find out ;-)
>
> Cool, I'd like to come along but I can't do Thursdays at the moment.
> Seems like there's a lot of Thursday clashing going on!

Hey! We moved from Wednesdays and then Tuesdays due to clashes for those!

Is Nottingham getting to be so busy with groups? ;-)

We'll have to have a pan-interests-group meet at some time to recognise
old faces again :-)

-    Martin Lomas    - OpenPGP (GPG/PGP) Public Key: 0xCEE1D3B7
- martin @ ml1 co uk - Import from   hkp://subkeys.pgp.net   or
- ------------------ - http:// ml1 .co .uk/martin_ml1_co_uk.gpg