[Nottingham] KDE weirdness

stripes theotoky stripes.theotoky at googlemail.com
Sat Jul 27 21:12:52 UTC 2013

Thanks for your help so far.

I am getting a lot of errors coming from /var
Xorg not able to write log files, exim4 not starting, postgresql unable to
start and can't be upgraded or removed because the server can't start.

Is anyone here running Debian testing and if so would they please run this
command and send me the out put.

ls -alR /var > permissions

and send me the permissions file.

This was I can at least see what the file owners and permissions should be
in /var and can start sorting out the mess.

I have a similar request on the Debian forums but so far have no answers.

Stripes.