[Nottingham] [Talk] *This week* 01/08/2013 Script-abulous!

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Tue Jul 30 17:22:51 UTC 2013

Jason, All,

I'll be conjuring up some fun Python for Thursday...

Meanwhile, there's this impressive bit of bash for the old tty terminal
from "Bazza" a little while ago:

http://www.unix.com/302800017-post34.html

Could be fun to give that a try on the night!

Any others for a few code snippets?

Add some php into the mix? ;-)

--
-    Martin Lomas    - OpenPGP (GPG/PGP) Public Key: 0xCEE1D3B7