[Nottingham] HP are doing their £100 cashback offer again

Dan Caseley dan at caseley.me.uk
Thu Jun 6 06:08:23 UTC 2013

How does power consumption differ from a desktop PC, or from a retail NAS
like a Synology?

At the moment I'm using a desktop PC as a NAS and feeling perpetually
guilty over the carbon footprint when I could/should be using an actual
NAS...

Dan

http://www.serversdirect.co.uk/Hewlett_Packard_HP_Micro_G7_N54L_NHP_250GB_EU_Svr_704941-421/version.asp

http://www.serversplus.com/servers/tower_servers/hp_tower_servers/704941-421