[Nottingham] Anyone selling a Raspberry Pi?

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Mon Jun 10 11:28:56 UTC 2013

On 10/06/13 11:23, Rory Holland wrote:
> Did any of you buy a Pi, only for the honeymoon period to wear off, and
> now have it languishing on a shelf somewhere, longing for a project?
>
> I am in need of your raspberry pi, so if you want to sell one for £15
> cash at the next meetup, please reply to this email!

Nice try...

I have a number in use, so all proven hardware. I also have the newer
512MByte versions and nice plastic cases...

I'd be willing to consider offers at around the £45 point in lieu of
having gone through the ordering process and for hand delivery.

A bargain!

How urgent? You need one or two?

-    Martin Lomas    - OpenPGP (GPG/PGP) Public Key: 0xCEE1D3B7
- martin @ ml1 co uk - Import from   hkp://subkeys.pgp.net   or
- ------------------ - http:// ml1 .co .uk/martin_ml1_co_uk.gpg