[Nottingham] Wifi upgrade recommendations please!

Michael Erskine msemtd at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 20 08:49:44 UTC 2013

Folks,
My Linksys WRT54G-L wifi router has been a solid workhorse for years
but I'd like to take advantage of the 802.11n capability of some of my
newer kit. I'm very much out of the loop of networking these days so
does the group have any recommendations for a modern, preferably
inexpensive, 802.11n router, with 3-5 port switch? I don't require an
open firmware but I would like to have reasonable control over port
forwarding, DHCP server address ranges, etc, etc.
Regards,
Michael E