[Nottingham] [Talk] Thursday 03/10/2013: Don’t Tell The N::S::A…

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Tue Oct 1 12:04:57 UTC 2013

Folks,

Very topical for present news headlines and for our recent visits...

Thursday 03/10/2013: Don’t Tell The N::S::A...!
http://nottingham.lug.org.uk/event/dont-tell-the-n00s00a

All Top Secret...

Apart from all that already known by everyone in any case...

Amongst the reported intrusions and coercion, what true freedom can
*FLOSS* and GNU/Linux offer to help you?

This is a general overview of what there is and what we can do for
ourselves. Even if only to thwart spam and "directed Marketing". The
“technical stuff” can come with the discussions later ;-)

All at our usual Fellows, Morton and Clayton:

    7:30pm meet and food;
    8:00pm-ish talk and discussions and anything and everything Linux.

All welcome.

(No old-style rain macs and broad brimmed hats please!)

See ya there,

-    Martin Lomas    - OpenPGP (GPG/PGP) Public Key: 0xCEE1D3B7
- martin @ ml1 co uk - Import from   hkp://subkeys.pgp.net   or
- ------------------ - http:// ml1 .co .uk/martin_ml1_co_uk.gpg