[Nottingham] [OT] Completely Off-Topic, but surreal brilliance

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Mon Oct 14 10:43:28 UTC 2013

So... A singular RC chopper?... Phah!

How about a webcam HEXapod chopper at 2000 feet and a
"Thunderbirds-Are-Go!" computer controlled GRASSHOPPER?...

Grasshopper 744m Test
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZDkItO-0a4

Beautiful!

Try doing that one just by eye and radio-control!... ;-)

Spectacular and some beautiful variable thrust rocketry and control.

--
-    Martin Lomas    - OpenPGP (GPG/PGP) Public Key: 0xCEE1D3B7