[Nottingham] A Colossus of a Lego set - Bletchley Park Visit #2: *Saturday 31st Aug*

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Mon Sep 2 15:07:12 UTC 2013

> Any others for a relaxed fun-tech day tomorrow?

So that was a good fun do. Hope we didn't out-geek John's friend too
much... :-/

So, there's some rather impressive stuff there from the days gone by.
Also a good selection of real-life retro games and famous consoles of
old, all still bleeping away.

The Tunny and Colossus areas have been tidied up and revamped a little.
The volunteer commentary was as detailed and enthusiastic and
entertaining as ever.

All in all, a very good day. Good sunshine also for the brief wander
around Bletchley Park. Shame we missed the last scraps of food in the
cafe... (Geeks cannot survive on flying electrons alone...)

And we nearly got locked in again!

Until next year! EDSAC?...

(Blog to come sometime later unless anyone else can beat me to it ;-) )

--
-    Martin Lomas    - OpenPGP (GPG/PGP) Public Key: 0xCEE1D3B7